Children of celebrities often resemble their parents in one way or another, sometimes they could even pass as twins when you look at pictures of them at the same age. Some of these kids have a profound resemblance to their parents or grandparents not just in physical features but they act like them too. Some have inherited looks, character and talent altogether.
Let’s take a dive back into the past and see how some of our favorite celebrities of look alongside their kids at the same age, make sure you read to the end because the resemblance between some of these celebrities and their kids will shock you.
Scott Eastwood & Clint Eastwood: Age 30
These two sure make the cut, Scott Eastwood, famous for numerous hit movies including the fast and the furious, furry and Pacific Rim is a copy of his father Clint Eastwood at 30. Scot Eastwood took after his father in acting. He also models for top brands like Hugo boss and Davidoff cool water. He has 6 siblings and had his first debut “flag of our fathers” directed by his father who can only be described as a legend in acting.
Damon Wayans Jr. Next To Damon Wayans Both Age 30
As part of the entertaining Wayans family, if you’re going to share a name with someone, why not share their face as well? Both dad and son are actor comedians. If you were to see Damon Jr. and fast forward time or Damon Sr. and rewind time, you’d come up with the same face. Some have even done some photographic tricks on these two at the same age to combine the left side of the son’s face with the right side of the dad’s. The end result is a complete face that looks the same before and after the photo has been combined to pair half of the father and half of the son.
Ziggy Marley and Bob Marley Side By Side Age 35
We be jammin’ with this father and son pair who, at the same age, look like the same person. The two look alike right down to the dreadlocks! At this age, however, Bob would only live for one more year. Whereas, his son has kept on jammin’ reggae and other styles of music for many more years. Hopefully, he will continue for many more years to come. Ziggy has enjoyed the resemblance with Jamaican music and philanthropy. He remembers his dad most for being a loving man, which he believes to be the most important trait he could carry on into a new generation.
Prince William & Princess Diana at Age 36
There is no denying the striking resemblance of everyone’s favorite princess, Princess Diana and her son Prince William her at age 36. The beloved Princess Diana lived a short but interesting life and was one of the most influential people in the 21st century. It is said she studied to become a ballerina but became too tall to achieve that dream. She loved children and worked as a kindergarten teacher before she met and married Prince Charles. Her son Prince William is now the Duke of Cambridge.
Kate Beckinsale & Lily Sheen At Age 17
Are they twins? No. These two could easily pass as sisters in this picture of both at 17. Lily Sheen is the product of an acting family. Born from Kate Beckinsale and Michael sheen both actors she has proven herself to be a great actor too, she has starred in many movies including underworld evolution and everybody is fine. Lily sheen likes to keep her relationships secret, sparking rumors that she may be gay. Kate’s father and lily’s grandfather Richard Beckinsale was also a TV actor. Acting does run in the family.
Selena Gomez Next To Mandy Teefey 20-Something
If these two look more like sisters than mother and daughter, maybe it’s because the two basically grew up together. Mandy Teefey became a mother of Selena when she was just 16 years old. The two struggled together to make ends meet throughout her childhood. Just one look at a side-by-side picture of the two in their 20s, and you may have trouble telling them apart. Selena Gomez became well known through her various and numerous acting roles as well as her singing, songwriting, and television producing. She is originally from Texas and is proud of her Mexican-American heritage from her dad’s side.
Peggy Lipton & Rashida Jones At Age 30
This mother-daughter team sure look stunning together, both multi-talented women, Peggy jones was a model, actress, and singer and was loved for her talent, beautiful body and blond hair. She won a golden globe award and had four Emmy nominations. Her daughter, Rashida Jones who is now 43 years is a talent box herself, she is a successful writer and actor she is also the daughter of record producer Quincy Jones. Rashida Jones is a powerhouse she graduated Harvard in 1997 and gave its class day speech in 2016.
Ava Elizabeth Phillippe Side By Side To Reese Witherspoon Both Age 18
While Reese Witherspoon has soaked up the limelight, she has been equally successful at keeping her daughter out of the eye of paparazzi. Every time these two mother and daughter duo pose together, the internet goes crazy with comments about how they look like identical twins. This is true even with the age difference but even more strikingly noticeable when pictures of them at the same age are paired side by side. Ava even seems to consistently resemble her mother starting with photos way back until more recently. While many think Elizabeth is a clone of her mom, Reese, others claim she also looks more like her dad.
Frank Sinatra & AJ Lambert at Age 34
Born into a wealthy family, Aj lambert the granddaughter of music star and actor frank Sinatra has taken more than resemblance from her father, she released her album called “the excellent careful you” at age 44. She had been held back by drugs and alcoholism and having to live under the shadow of her grandfather and an altogether legendary family. She has since overcome all that and is now doing herself and her father proud with good music. Frank Sinatra sold about 27 million records in his music career and featured in the classic movie the godfather.
Minnie Ripperton & Maya Rudolph At Age 29
Maya Rudolph, daughter of singer Minnie Ripperton is adorable in this photo, Maya is one of the best comedians around, unlike her musician mum who had an unmatched voice, Maya became a comedian and actor she has a net worth of over $4 million. She is a graduate of the University of California, Santa Cruz and has featured severally on Saturday night live. Some of Her most memorable sketches are prince and Beyoncé and national anthem. Her boyfriend and director Paul Thomas has an estimated worth of $70million, isn’t that cool?
Jaden And Will Smith Both At Age 18
Now this is a story all about how a boy named Will Smith grew up and shared his good looks with his son. Will Smith became a household name when he was star of a hit sitcom, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Of course, it also doesn’t hurt that Jaden’s mom is Jada Pinkett Smith, who had to share some of her good looks with her son. Though, at the age of 18, these two as father and son are almost impossible to tell apart. Jaden is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor, like his dad. He has even been seen on-screen in movies with his dad.
Joe Jackson & Paris Jackson at Age 20
Paris Jackson has everything set up for her, she shares a stunning resemblance to her grandfather and head of the legendary Jackson family. The daughter of music legend Michael Jackson has had many ups and downs in her life owing to the unusual lifestyle she had to live as a child due to the popularity of her father and the divorce of her parents. She appears to be in a good place now and is taking on acting and activism. In 2016 she had 8 tattoos done in memory of her father.
Ireland Baldwin Next To Kim Basinger Both Age 20-Something
Looking at pictures side-by-side of mother Kim Basinger and daughter Ireland Baldwin is as if you placed the same photograph next to the other. Everything about these two is identically duplicated in the other. The likeness is purely uncanny, down to the hair, eye color and shape, every facial feature, and even the body build and stature. It’s almost as if dad and well-known actor, Alec Baldwin, wasn’t even a part of this reproduction. Mother Kim Basinger rose to fame as a model and actress throughout the 1980s and 90s. Like her mother, Ireland has made a career out of her attractive appearance as a fashion model.
Princess Diana & Princess Charlotte At Age 2
At age two this little princess looks very much like her grandmother, Princess Diana. Princess Charlotte who is also called “Lottie” by her royal family members is an interesting little princess, apart from dancing and olives her mother has revealed that she loves to cook and is often invited by her mum to help make family meals alongside her brother Prince George. The little princess is growing up really fast; her mum has been quoted as saying she practically runs things at home despite having an elder brother. Charming!
Ricky Nelson & Remington Elizabeth Moses At Age 25
Remington Elisabeth Moses obviously got those stunning looks from her granddad Ricky nelson who was an actor and music sensation in that 1950 and 1960, he dropped numerous hits was honored by a place in the rock and roll hall of fame in 1987. He gained fame from a television show by his parents called The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet. He released his last hit – “Garden Party” in 1972 and died on December 3rd, 1985 in a plane crash. His grad daughter has taken after him, by going into acting; one of her movies is a fatal obsession (2015).
Doria Ragland & Meghan Markle At Age 23
We bet her mum Doria Ragland is the proudest ever, Meghan Markle her daughter is a sensation if she was loved when she was a successful actor that love has doubled now that she is royalty; the Duchess of Sussex. She overcame abuse and discrimination and became a great actress. She is the first colored person to marry into British royalty. Meghan Markel married Prince Harry on the 19th of May 2018 at one of the most popular weddings in history. They have a son named Archie.
Lily-Rose Melody Depp & Jonny Depp: Age 18
Jonny deep looks good no doubt but he is also a very talented and loved actor and his daughter Lily rose has taken that talent some steps forward. She is an absolutely beautiful model and actress. Being born of American and French parents she speaks both languages and has featured in English and French films, she models for the top brand in the world and has graced the covers of several magazines. She has a net worth of about $1 million while her dad is worth $400 million, no worries there.
Grace Kelly & Camille Gottlieb At Age 20
Grace Kelly and her granddaughter share a beautiful resemblance in this picture; she was an American actor who entered the scene with a play titled “old lady robins”. She later became a princess when she married the prince of Monaco Rainier III. Her granddaughter who is now 19 years old has obviously inherited her beauty, style, and elegance. She has a love for animals that have seen her travel to Asia to help raise tigers and to Sri Lanka where she visited the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Gigi And Yolanda Hadid Both At Age 18
Mom Yolanda Hadid launched a career in modeling after being discovered by Eileen Ford. But, she is probably best known for her role in the reality TV show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She is the mother of Jelena Noura Hadid, known to the world as fashion model for IMG, Gigi. It’s not surprising that daughter Gigi has been so successful at modeling since she is a carbon copy of her mother in the way she looks. Gigi’s modeling career started when she was still a toddler. At just two years of age, she was discovered by Paul Marciano of Guess clothing.
P. Diddy & Jessie James Combs, D’Lila Star Combs At Age 11
P.diddy, Puff Daddy or Sean Combs are just a few names to call the rap icon and entrepreneur. Diddy has had a great career as a singer and a rapper, dropping several hit songs and making millions, he owns a movie production company, a record label, two designer brands, and 2 restaurants. P.diddy has a great love for throwing parties; he is famous for his all-white celebrity parties and also charity events. The twins in the family of 6 children, Jessie James Combs, and D’lila Star Combs share a profound resemblance to their father in this picture.
Willie Nelson & Lukas Nelson at Age 29
Like father like son, Lukas Nelson who is now 30 years old has become a music sensation just like his father, he is a talented songwriter and guitarist and the leader of his band Lucas Nelson and the promise of the real.
His ban has four studio albums and he wrote the music for the movie “a star is born” Lukas Nelson dropped out of school in 2008 to follow his passion for music, he called a couple of colleagues and formed his band.
Tom Hanks & Colin Hanks At Age 25
Tom Hanks and his son Colin hanks are almost indistinguishable in this picture of them at 25. Hanks is a successful actor who has featured in great movies like saving private Ryan and captain Philips, he is also known for his role as professor Robert Langdon in the Dan brown Novels, the most famous being The Davinci code. Tom Hanks has received numerous awards and does not seem to be stopping. His son wants to follow in his steps as an actor. God speed!
Dhani Harrison Next To George Harrison Both 20 Something
George Harrison captured the attention of teenage fans when he made his on-stage musical introduction to America. He was part of the 1960s rock n roll group that changed the world of music, The Beatles. If we turn back time to view a picture of George from when he was in his 20s, you may not be able to tell him apart from his son, Dhani Harrison. Growing up off stage next to his dad, Dhani is no stranger to the musical limelight himself. He helped produce his dad’s final album and has played in his own band as well as launching a career as a musical composer.
Carrie Fisher & Billie Lourd At Age 23
Billie Lourd comes from a family of acting legends. Her mother Carrie Fisher and grandmother all had successful acting careers. Billie has taken that torch and followed in the family tradition, by creating a name for herself in the movie industry. She is most famous for the Horror- comedy series called scream queens. She is the granddaughter of renowned actress Debbie Reynolds and singer Eddie Fisher. Billie is just at the beginning of her acting career and so far we expect her to fill the shoes of her mum and grandmother and become a great actress.
Goldie Hawn & Kate Hudson At Age 25
Kate and her mother Goldie look amazing in this picture. Kate is not just one of the coolest women in Hollywood she is a successful businesswoman. She has gone through two splits in her life and still shines like a star. Thanks to her mum who she says thought her how to deal with it. Kate grew up watcher her mum act and took up acting after she attended the Williamstown Theater Festival in 1995. She has since gone on to become the celebrated actor and businesswoman that we are all proud of.
Bruce Willis & Rumer Willis At Age 18
It’s easy to tell where she got her looks from, Rumer Willis had a lot to do to meet up the incredible records her father holds in the movie industry and she is prepared for it. Growing up she knew she was going to be an actress and being around her father prepared her for just that. She has created a name and made money from acting some of her famous works include air strike future world and appearances in many TV shows. She is set to do great things.The resemblance and talent of these celebrity families is interesting us and if not for the pictures many people would not guess their relationship. Many have taken the looks for their parents and grandparents but some have inherited even more talent and fortune.
Alexander Skarsgård Next To Stellan Skarsgård In Their 30s
While the two are about 25 years apart in age, when you place pictures of them from their thirties side-by-side, the only giveaway as to who is who may be the black and white versus color photo. Both father and son are look-alike Swedish actors. Dad, Stellan, is best known for his roles in Breaking the Waves, The Hunt for Red October, and Good Will Hunting. Meanwhile, his son, Alexander, has made a name for himself in his own right. The son, Alexander, is best known for his roles in Generation Kill, True Blood, and Big Little Lies or maybe for his role in The Legend of Tarzan.
Stella McCartney and Sir Paul McCartney Both Age 25
This father and daughter duo are in perfect harmony at least as far as facial features go. Take away the striking blue eyes, and Stella is almost a carbon copy of her ever popular dad, Sir Paul McCartney. Sir Paul took the world by storm when he stepped onto the stage with The Beatles and later sang with his wife, Linda. One look at Stella, and it’s easy to see that he and wife Linda, before her death, made some beautiful music off stage as well. In addition to sharing noticeable features, Stella and her dad see eye to eye on being vegetarian. She is a clothing designer and animal rights activist.
Francis Bean Alongside Kurt Cobain Both Age 24
Look into the eyes of this father and daughter pair, and it’s almost as if you are looking into the same soul. At the age of 24, these two look so similar it’s almost haunting considering her father was only alive for three more years at this point in his life. As part of the rock band Nirvana, Kurt would later die a tragic death at his own hand. His daughter, on the other hand, has already lived beyond his years. One look at her soul-revealing artwork, and you will note that she may have inherited more than his looks as well.
Enrique Iglesias Next To Julio Iglesias Both At 42 Years Of Age
Like talented musician father like son, even though these two didn’t even speak to each other for close to a decade. Son Enrique had distanced himself entirely from his family while he searched for his own musical success in his own right. This Spanish singer dad passed on more than his musical genes to his son, Enrique. If you compare the two at the same age, it’s almost as if they are peering into a mirror at each other’s reflection. And, the two have apparently patched up any misunderstandings from the past as Julio is reportedly a wonderful grandfather to Enrique’s twins.
Jamie Lee Curtis Side-By-Side With Janet Leigh Both Age 20
For decades, both mother and daughter would delight viewers with their talent on screen. If you look closely, you may have to do a double take to tell the two apart. Janet Leigh was an American singer, dancer, actress, and author who left an impact on five decades of audiences. She was discovered as an actress at age 18, and by age 20 she probably would not have ever dreamed that she would one day have a daughter who was the spitting image of her at the same age. Jamie Lee Curtis, the daughter of Janet Leigh and film star Tony Curtis, carried on the family traditions of becoming a star on film herself.
Patrick and Arnold Schwarzenegger Age 23
The build may differ in size and muscle, but there is no denying that the Schwarzenegger genes include a handsome trait. When bodybuilder, turned actor, turned politician was 23, he was already in the throws of winning Mr. Olympia. Son, Patrick, on the other hand was born into a political family. He is related to the John F. Kennedy blood line. Instead of pursuing sports and body building, Patrick went on to become a model and an actor. At the same age when his dad gained the Mr. Olympia title, Patrick was busy on the set of Go North and is currently not too many years beyond the age of 23 himself.
Kaia Gerber With Cindy Crawford Both Age 16
Don’t worry! You’re not seeing double. What happens when you’re done making it big as a model, and your looks never seem to fade away? You pass every good thing about you down to your daughter who takes it from there. Looking at this mother and daughter set at the same age is as if you are looking at the same person. Cindy Crawford made a hit in modeling as a supermodel in the 1980s and 1990s. Meanwhile, daughter Kaia Gerber carries on the tradition. They are identical, right down to the 5 ft. 9 in. height and brown hair and eye color.
Chris And Robert Pine Side By Side In Their 30s
Can you tell them apart? It’s like looking into a mirror and then flashing back several years. What is it about them that make them look identical? Most would say the eyes. Others may say the nose, mouth, and chin line. Both dad and son are well-known and gifted actors. Both share those stand-out-in-a-crowd blue eyes that make heads turn. It seems everything about their features look the same, especially when you compare them side-by-side at the same age. Father Robert is best known for his role on CHiPS. Meanwhile, son Chris is best known for his role in Star Trek movies.
Gwyneth Paltrow With Blythe Danner Both Age 29
That smile! That cute little nose! Those stammeringly stunning blue eyes! The blond hair! Whatever it is that makes these two look alike, they’ve got it. And, whatever it is, the daughter is known and loved for far more than her once-upon-a-time engagement to Brad Pitt. This mother and daughter team share a family resemblance in any photo, but when paired side-by-side with each other at the same age, the comparison is stunning! Both actresses in their own right, though decades apart with their on-screen influence. This family may be raising another look-alike, as the apple doesn’t seem to fall too far from the genetic tree. Gwyneth’s daughter Apple makes the three look like triplets.
Lily-Rose Melody Depp Next To Vanessa Paradis Both 18
Lily-Rose has made a hit already in the fashion industry after becoming the youngest ever Chanel ambassador in 2015. It’s no surprise when you consider her parents are Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. Perhaps the only noticeable difference in the two’s appearance is the lack of gap in Lily-Rose’s front teeth. Mother Vanessa has been asked often about her signature front two teeth gap, and always replies how happy she is dodging dental work to fix it. She likes it just the way it is. Though, with a closed-mouth smile no one would know the difference. The two look like someone made a carbon copy, especially when you see pictures of them both at the same age.
Keifer and Donald Sutherland Both Age 35
This father and son pair look very much alike. In fact, Keifer has a twin sister, but he looks more like his dad than he does his actual twin. Keifer shares Donald’s jutting chin, eyes, and hair as well as nose and mouth. If you splice two side-by-side photos of Keifer and Donald, you would be able to fuse together one complete face. The resemblance is uncanny. If they were both the same age they could play each other’s stunt doubles. This father and son pair share more than physical characteristics and traits that look identical. Both are Canadian actors whose influence has spanned many decades of on-screen appearances.
Sean And John Lennon Both Age 31
Imagine! It’s easy if you try. It may seem like a dream, but imagine a dad and his son coming together to look so much alike that every time you look into the son’s eyes you see glimpses of what might have been. Add some tiny round glasses, and the look-alike pair are even more identical. Side-by-side pictures at the same age reveal two very similar looking men. One rose to stardom with The Beatles in the 1960s, and the other followed in his father’s footsteps. Meanwhile, they share some pretty dominant features. Many celebrities and musicians are gone too soon, and John Lennon is one of them. Sean has now outlived his dad, but is still carrying on how he looked.
Brooklyn Beckham Age 15 Next To David Beckham Age 17
Soccer, also known as footballer, star David Beckham and his son Brooklyn basically look like the same person. Some pictures that photographer and British model Brooklyn share to his social media look as though he pulled them straight from his dad’s headlines during his glory days and claimed them as his own. The truth is that this father and son could pass as twins, especially when you compare the two side-by-side during their teen years. While kicking a ball around as a career was an initial dream of son Brooklyn, he has since garnered more attention through modeling and showing off the good looks he inherited from his sports-minded dad.
Zoë Kravitz Next To Lisa Bonet Both At Age 20-something
They will undoubtedly capture your heart when you see these two side-by-side. This mother and daughter duos share a very unique bond. It’s as if someone took Lisa and duplicated her into her daughter. They look like twins in any photo, but especially when you see how they each looked in their 20s. Lisa Bonet also is known to go by the name Lilakoi Moon, and her daughter has truly made a name for herself as well. Bonet, shares this beautiful daughter with American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer Lenny Kravitz. Both mother and daughter a beautiful sight to behold.
Sophie Von Haselberg Next To Bette Midler Both Age 29
You will do a double take when you see this mother and daughter side-by-side at the same age. Is it that memorable nose, classy smile, or the beautiful cheek bones that make them look so similar? Maybe it’s all in the eyes. Regardless of which feature stands out most, you cannot miss the resemblance between the mother and daughter duo. It is uncanny and head turning noticeable. Not only did Sophie inherit her mother’s looks, but she seems to have gotten the mother load of her on-screen and on-stage talent as well. Sophie is sure to step into her mother’s shoes in style.
Zoë And Lenny Kravitz Both Age 26
The face of Vera Wang’s Princess and Pretty Princess fragrances, this daughter makes her dad proud. If you thought she looked like the spitting image of her mother, Lisa Bonet, take a look at how much she also resembles her dad. At the age of 26, they both showed off similar length hair done in braids that really accent the similarities. Perhaps only the nose is what sets them apart. Her dad’s genes certainly stand out if you look closely. While she is a model in her own right, so she knows how to make any look appear delightful, she definitely shares some similarities with both mother and dad Lenny Kravitz.
Charlie And Martin Sheen Both Age 28
The similarities are so strikingly captured when you look at pictures of these two at the same age. Their acting careers parallel each others. Not only do the two share the dad’s screen name, but they share a lot of other similarities as well. Martin Sheen was born Ramon Gerard Antonio Estevez and took the name Sheen for Hollywood. So, it is no surprise how much they also look like the same person. In 1986, Martin Sheen was making his on-screen impact when he starred in Francis Ford Coppola’s Vietnam War film, Apocalypse Now. Not quite two decades later, his son Charlie would also make an on-screen entrance when he starred in the movie Platoon.
Ben And Jerry Stiller Both Age 39
Born to legendary comedians Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara, Ben is the spitting image of his dad. Perhaps he even inherited his well-known sarcastic, deadpan disposition from his father along with the looks. Regardless of which facial feature stands out for being the most similar to each other, when seen in a picture at the same age, there is almost no telling the two apart. Of course, the giveaway would be that the dad’s photo would be in black and white. Take the color of the picture out of the equation, and you essentially have the same person with this father and son duo.
Eva Amurri Martino Next To Susan Sarandon Both 30-Something
Who would have dreamed that those signature eyes could be duplicated, but they have been passed on to the next generation along with numerous other features. When Susan Sarandon was making a name for herself on the silver screen back in the 70s, she probably never dreamed of, nor could she have scripted, looking in the mirror to see an image of herself in her beautiful daughter. Eva Maria Olivia Amurri Martino has made quite an impact on screen as well. Of course, the fact that she looks identical to her mother who paved the way probably doesn’t hurt matters any.
Kendall And Kris Jenner Both In Their 20s
This mother and daughter duo are difficult to determine who is who when seen in an image of both women in their 20s. Though, it may be a bit tricky finding side-by-side images of the two before any plastic surgery were done to alter features. The two became well known when they first appeared on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Kris is the former wife of once olympic medal winner Bruce Jenner before Cait emerged. Kendall is the daughter of the two. She began modeling at the age of 14 and appeared on the reality show with her mom and sisters.
Willow Age 16 And Jada Pinkett Smith Age 19
If brother Jaden can claim like father, like son, then Willow can equally claim the phrase, “Like mother, like daughter.” Maybe Jaden looks just like dear old dad, but Willow gets the prize for resembling her mom. In a picture of her at age 16 next to her mom a few years older but still a teenager, Willow even rocks the blond cropped curls look just like mom. Jada Pinkett Smith may be best known for her marriage to Will Smith, but she is a singer, songwriter, screenwriter, actress, and businesswoman in her own right as well. Her daughter, Willow is the daughter the pair share.
Milo And Mel Gibson Both At Age 27
Is it the thick, full hair, the eyes, the scruff, or the physique that makes Mel and Milo Gibson stand out? It doesn’t matter what specific trait that draws fans to them, they cannot deny that they look alike. When his children were young, on-screen bad boy Mel Gibson was able to successfully keep his family out of the limelight where paparazzi prey. Son, Milo, however, broke through to come forth to be recognized for his own, individual talents. Both father and son are from Australia. Both share not only the same rugged, handsome good looks but also talent for acting.
Robert Downey Jr. And Sr. Side-By-Side Age 34
Sometimes a son is an exact duplicate of his father. In the case of Robert Downey, Jr. and Sr., the two share more than a name. They look so much alike that when you compare a side-by-side photo, the only recognizable difference would be that one is in black and white. Perhaps the son was destined to follow in his father’s footsteps. Born into the potential for stardom, with both parents already in the biz, Robert Downey Jr. made his film debut at the age of 5. While Robert Downey Jr. has struggled with substance abuse and encounters with the law, he will never be able to deny that he is the son of his look-alike father who gave him his name.
Jake And Dustin Hoffman Age 34
Probably nobody would complain when an iconic film star passes off his good looks and talent to his son. This is truly the case in father and son, Dustin and Jake Hoffman. The two share almost every recognizable facial feature that makes them admired, including a very similar head of hair. Take away the color in Jake’s picture, or colorize some 1960s photos of dad, Dustin, and you will see the exact same image appear in this father and son set. Jake is even proving himself to be a clone of his dad through his incredible acting ability, making his lifelong pursuit as an actor, writer, and director another likeness of his dad.
Robin And Alan Thicke Both Age 30-Something
Yes, you are probably seeing double! At least it appears that way when this father and son team are placed side by side at the same age. Just look at that head of hair that is shared by both father and son. And, the eyes are identical. The entire face right down to the smile looks so similar to each other. Both share similar talents as well. Dad, Alan, was an actor and songwriter. He was most well known for his role as the father on Growing Pains. Son Robin, in the likeness of his father who led the way, is a singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor as well.
Max And Jeremy Irons Both At Age 32
This very handsome father and son duo will have you doing a double take. They both look so much alike that you may keep questioning whether or not you’re looking at the right Irons man. The two also share their love for being in front of a camera. While Max went a step further to add modeling to his roles, dad Jeremy could have easily been on the cover of a magazine in his time. Jeremy also has spent a great deal of time as an activist. Promoting such causes as AIDS and the Labour Party in the United Kingdom.
Dylan And Sean Penn Both At Age 26
It’s clear that daughter Dylan inherited almost every aspect of her dad’s face. The nose is incredibly similar to each other, and the cheek bones look like they are one in the same person. While it’s difficult to compare every feature from a manly tough persona next to a more feminine daughter, very many features look the same. Perhaps, the one thing dad Sean Penn didn’t pass down is the rough, bad boy front. Though, she has skirted and pushed the limits when she posed partially nude early on in her modeling career. Dylan’s Sean Penn-like face has been on billboards for Gap. She has also appeared in GQ and Elle.
Beyoncé And Tina Knowles Both In Their 30s
Like mother, like daughter. At least when it comes to looks, these two look like carbon copies of each other. In one picture of the two from their 30s, they even have a child by their sides who look alike as well. Mother and fashion designer, Tina Knowles passed down some of her Louisiana Creole of color ancestry to her daughter expressing the very best of each and every trait. Beyoncé needs no introduction, and just one name will suffice for everyone to know exactly who she is. If you don’t recognize the name, you will soon recognize her voice when she hits one of those signature high notes.
Emma And Eric Roberts Both At Age 26
The only difference in appearance between these two is that one is a dad and the other a daughter. Take that away, and it is as if we are looking at the very same person. Identical in every way, minus the mustache or lipstick and hair color. Dad, Eric, is the brother of the famous and recognizable smiling movie star Julia Roberts. Of course, it’s also easy to see the resemblance of her aunt, Julia Roberts with her distinctly similar features including the big smile. Eric is a star in his own right, most notably known for his roles in movies and television starting with his first Golden Globe Award performance in King of the Gypsies in 1978. Emma is Eric’s only daughter.
Liv And Steven Tyler In Their 30s
There is no mistaking that these two are related. Looking at this famous musician and singer father and Lord of the Rings star daughter duo is like a reflection in a mirror. Steven is most known as the lead singer for the rock band Aerosmith where he has played harmonica, piano, and percussion but is most noted for his high-pitched screaming lyrics. His most recognizable facial feature is his mouth, and his daughter appears to have inherited the look as well. Growing up in the footsteps of a well-known rock legend, daughter Liv started modeling when she was 14 before making her move into acting instead.
Dakota Johnson Next To Melanie Griffith Both 20-Something
Maybe you recognize some additional similarities of traits that come from Dakota’s father, well-known Miami Vice star Don Johnson, as well. But, it is hard to deny that mom Melanie and daughter Dakota are so closely related when seen side-by-side in pictures from their 20s. This mother and daughter team look so much alike, right down to their similar hair styles at the time. There may even be a bit of grandma Tippi Hedren handed down if you look close enough. Like her parents, grandparents, and others in her family line, Dakota carries on the family genes on screen as an actor herself.
Rumer Willis And Demi Moore Both Age 27
While some see a resemblance in Rumer to her dad, Bruce Willis, others say she is the exact duplicate of mom Demi Moore. While Rumer has worked with her dad in front of the camera in The Whole Nine Yards and Hostage, she made her on-screen introductory appearance alongside her mom when she was still a teenager. Audiences immediately saw the connection of how the two look identical to each other. She shares her mom’s dark, illustrious hair, similar nose and almost carbon copied mouth and eyes. Looking at side-by-side picture of Rumer next to Demi at any given age is as if you are looking at the very same person.
Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds Both Age 21
Classic beauty seems to never fade away. It’s a good thing in the case of Debbie Reynolds and daughter Carrie Fisher. These two would be hard pressed to deny that they are mother and daughter, especially if they were asked to smile. Debbie Reynolds was an American actress, singer, and businesswoman whose career lasted for close to 70 years. She was possibly most well known for her portrayal of Kathy Selden in Singin’ in the Rain in 1952, just 4 years before Carrie would make her a mother. Star Wars princess Carrie Fisher was born to on-screen sensation star Debbie Reynolds when Reynolds was in her 20s.
Jakob And Bob Dylan Side-By-Side Age 33
One glance at son Jakob Dylan, and you will be doing a double take to make sure you haven’t gone back into time to see singer and dad Bob Dylan standing in front of you. The two look so similar, right down to the dark curly hair and guitar playing skills. Bob Dylan provided a musical anthem to much of the civil unrest and anti-ware sentiments of the 1960s with lyrics in songs such as Blowin’ in the Wind or The Times They Are a-Changin’. His son has also done quite well by carrying on the musical talent that he no doubt got from his dad’s influence.
Michael And Kirk Douglas Age 30
Someone must have cloned iconic movie star and producer, director Kirk Douglas in his son, Michael Douglas. The two look identical straight down to the recognizable cleft in the chin that has always been Kirk’s most prominent feature. Although, the chin cleft may be slightly less accentuated in the son. Of course, the thick hair that only gets better as it grays is the same too. Michael even shares father Kirk’s name as his middle name. Both father and son have made a lasting name for themselves in Hollywood. Kirk Douglas passed on his looks and talent as one who received three Academy Award nominations, and an honorary Oscar for Lifetime Achievement.
Ashley And Naomi Judd Both Age 30
Country rock legend and actor, Naomi Judd has a mini-me, but it’s not with the daughter you may think. While she and daughter Wynonna made it big together in music, her daughter Ashley seems to have taken on her most prominent features in looks. Ashley also inherited the acting ability from her mom. Apparently, the looks end with Ashley as far as passing down genetics is concerned. Ashley is said to be a proponent of anti-birthing. She feels that it is unconscionable to breed with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries around the world.
Joely Richardson Next To Vanessa Redgrave Both 20-Something
The Greatest Actress of our Time, at least according to Tennessee Williams, perhaps Vanessa Redgrave’s greatest production and contribution to our time was her daughter Joely Richardson. The two, mother and daughter, are mirror images of each other. Everything about Vanessa’s appearance is completely duplicated in her daughter, Joely. Vanessa is the recipient of the Triple crown of Acting and, together with English filmmaker, Tony Richardson, had two daughters with Joely being one of them. Joely is the daughter of Vanessa Redgrave and Tony Richardson. She grew up as part of a family who was well-known on screen and got her first chance in front of a camera at the age of 3.
Jason And John Ritter Side-By-Side Age 30
Is it the eyes, the hair, or that delightful smile perched on a perpetually youthful face? Whatever it is, Jason Ritter, son of actor John Ritter, look very much the same. The actor that viewers got to know as John Ritter is the son of singing cowboy star Tex Ritter. John is most well known for his role as Jack Tripper on the 1970s sitcom, Three’s Company and the voice of Clifford the Big Red Dog. Son Jason grew up familiar with television production and even appeared as a child in the opening credits of Three’s Company. In the footsteps of his father, Jason stepped out into his own acting career. He is best known for his roles as Kevin Girardi in the TV series Joan of Arcadia, and roles in The Class, The Event, and the voice of Dipper Pines in Gravity Falls.
Mamie Gunner And Meryl Streep Both 30-Something
If you feel as if you just did a double take, you probably did. Side by side, they appear to be a mirror image of each other. The way daughter Mamie Gunner looks next to her mom, Meryl Streep, at roughly the same age is strikingly familiar. Meryl Streep has been dubbed the best actress of her generation. Some of her most notable roles included those she portrayed in Kramer vs. Kramer, Sophie’s Choice, or Out of Africa. After first appearing on screen next to her mom in Heartburn, credited as Natalie Stern, Mamie has also made a name for herself as an actress in her mother’s footsteps.
Georgia May and Mick Jagger Both Age 25
Yes, she’s even got his mouth and lips. Though, you probably won’t see her belting out musical lyrics on stage. Unlike her rock star dad, however, she puts her good looks and talent to English fashion design and modeling. Dad and musical legend, Mick Jagger, rose to stardom as the lead singer for the rock band, The Rolling Stones. Georgia May is one of Mick’s eight children and perhaps the one that most looks like him. Daughter Georgia May has been the face of brands like Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Balmain, Vivienne Westwood, Miu Miu, Sonia Rykiel, Thierry Mugler, Marchesa, Versace, Fendi, Tom Ford, rag & bone, Isabel Marant, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, and Just Cavalli to name a few.
Irene Baldwin is an exceptionally talented and beautiful model; she has taken the modeling world by storm thanks to her unique beauty a quality she shares with her equally amazing mother. Irene has an impressive height of 6 ft. 2 inches, beautiful blond hair, and blue eyes. This combination makes her the perfect model and she has used this to the very best. Irene has featured on numerous runways and is headed for a great modeling career. She is an avid lover of tattoos and likes to show them off in her photos.
Surprising Financial Facts Most Investors Don’t Know.
- In 2011, the US economy was greater than the economies of the next two biggest nations combined, with a GDP of $15.1 trillion (China and Japan). According to statistics from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), this is the case. However, when the European Union is considered as a single economy, it ranks first with $17.6 trillion.
- With less than 4% of the world’s population, the United States produces more than 20% of global GDP.
- Cheap Oil: The Next Shock? was the headline of the main story of The Economist in March 1999. According to the story, oil prices might fall below $5 a barrel, with prices remaining in a “normal” range of $5 to $10.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) was at 800 in 1979. “The Death of Equities,” according to a renowned Business Week cover that year. The DJIA is currently hovering around 13,000 as of August 2012.
- According to CIA estimates, the five nations with the greatest GDP growth in 2011 were Qatar (18.8%), Mongolia (17.3%), Turkmenistan (14.7%), Ghana (13.6%), and Timor-Leste (13.6%). (10.6 percent ).
Insured Body Parts
- Julia Roberts has an iconic grin as one of the most well-known actresses in the world. As a result, the actress paid $30 million for her smile, or more particularly, her teeth. The Pretty Woman actress’s beautiful smile has earned her a berth as the face of Lancôme’s fragrance line.
- It’s not only Playboys that love their cleavage; music stars do as well. Madonna has a $2 million insurance policy on her breasts. She thought they were essential to her image and that if they were lost, her career and image would suffer.
- Keith Richards, the notorious guitarist for the Rolling Stones, is rumored to have insured his hands for $2 million. The data is contradictory. According to other reports, it was exclusively for his left hand’s middle finger, which was supposedly vital to certain chord patterns. In any case, those are some pricey numbers!
- Miley Cyrus’ tongue is insured for $1 million, at least that’s how much it’s worth. When she got uncomfortable in front of the press, the former Disney actress started sticking out her tongue, which became synonymous with her moniker. I didn’t know what to do with my face, so I stuck out my tongue, which turned into a defiant, punk rock thing.
- Taylor Swift’s legs are said to be insured at $40 million. Swift is said to have insured her legs before to her 2015 tour in case of injury while on the road. The story hasn’t been substantiated, but a since-deleted Instagram photo of her cat scratching her said, “Great job Meredith, I was only trying to love you, and now you owe me 40 million dollars.”
Startling Facts About the Economy
- According to the Center for Economic and Policy Research, 44 percent of minimum-wage workers in 2010 had attended some college, up from 25 percent in 1979.
- By 2030, 22 percent of individuals in the OECD club of affluent nations will be 65 or older, roughly twice the ratio in 1990, according to The Economist.
- According to a research by two Yale economists, state and local governments could have generated at least 1.4 million jobs since 2007 if they performed like they did in the previous five recessions. Instead, they slashed almost 700,000 jobs.
- According to a research published in the Bureau of Economic Research by Edward Wolff, American households’ inflation-adjusted median net worth in 2010 was at its lowest level since 1969.
- According to The Wall Street Journal, household debt in Canada is now 163.4 percent of disposable income, similar to the level seen in the United States during the subprime crisis.
- By 48 percentage points in 2012, the Greek stock market (ATHEX Index) surpassed the Chinese stock market (Shanghai Composite).
Go-to Celebrity Vacation Spots
- Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro is a popular hangout for celebrities. The World Cup, the Summer Olympics, and, of course, Carnival have all taken place in Rio. Penelope Cruz, Madonna, Gerard Butler, and Javier Bardem are among the celebrities that adore visiting Rio. The Hotel Fasano and the Belmond Copacabana Palace are prime locations for seeing celebrities.
- Luxury and leisure have long been associated with Greece and the Mediterranean. Mykonos has always been a favorite retreat for celebrities seeking quiet. The stunning landscapes and delectable food are other attractions. Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise are two celebrities that have had properties in the area.
- While many celebrities like beaches and tropical climates, some prefer a more temperate temperature. Aspen, Colorado, is one of the top skiing destinations in the world, and celebrities flock there every winter. Demi Moore, Heidi Klum, and Mariah Carey have all visited Aspen resorts, and several A-listers have residences here.
- Check out Los Cabos, Mexico, if you’re seeking for a celebrity-favored destination that the regular person can afford. It’s a popular spring break location, but it’s also a great place to unwind. The One&Only Palmilla, which boasts a private beach, is a favorite of the affluent and famous, as is the Esperanza Resort.
- Lake Como, located in northern Italy, is a favorite celebrity holiday destination. George Clooney has a dozen rooms at his villa, and he loves to invite all of his pals to rest, escape, and party there. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bette Midler, and Sylvester Stallone have all visited Villa d’Este, which is known for its commitment to privacy.
- For a four-week stay at Crossroads, Antigua, the program costs $24,500 USD. Among the notable clientele are Britney Spears, Whitney Houston, Colin Farrell, and Billy Joel. Eric Clapton founded this beachfront institution, which offers yoga and meditation classes as well as a comprehensive rehabilitation program.
- In Malibu, Promises costs about $9,000 per week. Celebrities that have stayed here include Lindsay Lohan, Robert Downey Jr., Diana Ross, Tim Allen, and Ben Affleck. This rehab resort is basic in that its main goal is for visitors to relax on the beach.
- A month’s stay at the Betty Ford Clinic costs $26,000, which is split amongst all current patients. Some of the celebrities that have visited the institution named for the former first lady include David Hasselhoff, Keith Urban, and Liza Minnelli. The clinic is harsh, and celebrities must do their own job.
- John Mayer had a Ford GT until 2012, when he sold it in an eBay auction. It’s natural for celebrities to want to drive a GT since it’s a classic car with a lot of history, flair, and personality.
- John Goodman is a household name in many places. Even if you just recognize him from the hit TV show Roseanne, he’s a well-known figure. He drives a Ford-150 because he requires a car to match his name.
Mega Rich Celebrities Keep Their Money In These Banks
- During a visit to Miami a few years ago, Justin Bieber famously opted to test the speed of a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo. He was apprehended shortly, and the automobile was seized. The automobile was later confirmed to be a rental.
- The Morgan Stanley Active Assets Account functions similarly to a traditional bank account, including check-writing and bill-paying capabilities. It also provides the ability to conduct transactions with margin rights. When you invest at least $5 million, you may also take advantage of Active Assets Institutional Money Trusts.
- UBS is one of the most private and profitable banks in the world. The UBS Resource Management Account allows you to handle your cash and assets in a flexible manner. There is no maintenance cost for customers who keep a balance of $75,000 or more. Customers may always reach out to a UBS financial adviser for assistance and guidance.
- The Citigold Private Client Account Package offers a one-stop shop for all of your banking needs. Citibank checking, savings, and money market accounts are included in the bundle. A wealth specialist also provides tailored advice to wealthy account holders. Many usual banking service costs are waived for Citibank members.
- Assume you can maintain a combined minimum monthly balance of $250,000 in your checking, savings, investment, and retirement accounts. The Union Bank Private Advantage checking account is an alternative in such circumstance. There are no monthly service fees, overdraft fees, or ATM fees anywhere in the globe.
Celebrities Used Mortgages To Build Wealth
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle just acquired a $14.6 million property in Santa Barbara, California, as you may have heard. But, did you hear that the erstwhile royals got a $9 million loan for their new digs? If they took out a 30-year loan like the majority of people, their monthly payments would be close to $50,000.
- Charlie Sheen had a hard time paying his mortgage, according to reports. Sheen faced foreclosure two years ago for allegedly owing more than $80,000 in past mortgage payments, and he sold his Beverly Hills property at a huge loss. According to People, the asking price was cut five times before it was eventually sold.
- Daryl Katz, the millionaire owner of the NHL’s Edmonton Oilers, just acquired a $85 million Malibu property. He currently has a $47.5 million 30-year mortgage with UBS Bank USA. Katz’s monthly payments are in excess of $200,000.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend just moved into a $17.5 million Beverly Hills property after selling their previous home. However, it seems that the renowned couple, like the rest of us, is paying a mortgage. Teigen confirmed that they were making payments on their California house through Twitter.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z are well-known for borrowing millions of dollars to fund their lavish property acquisitions. According to public documents, the couple financed their $88 million Bel-Air property with a $52.8 million Goldman Sachs mortgage.
Surprising Financial Facts Most Investors Don’t Know
- General Electric, which was included to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on November 7, 1907, is the Dow Jones Industrial Average’s oldest component firm.
- The first stock market was established in 1460 in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Muriel Siebert was the first female member of the NYSE, joining in 1967.
- The ticker symbol GRRR was used to trade Lion County Safari, the first drive-through safari attraction in the United States.
- The State of Louisiana ‘Baby Bond’ Certificate was the physically smallest U.S. bond. It was dubbed a Baby Bond for three reasons: its low value of $5 (the lowest denomination U.S. municipal bond), its tiny size (three inches by five inches), and its vignette of a baby wearing a hat.
Celeb Moms Who Secretly Shop At Target
- Michael Cera is known for playing awkward teenagers, yet he seems unfazed when shopping at Walmart. According to The Atlantic, Cera’s ability to surprise us is part of his allure. While doubtful, comedians, like everyone else, must shop, so maybe his trip to Walmart was just another surprise technique.
- When Justin Bieber decides to go shopping, the whole world is aware of it. Bieber and his entourage gathered at a Walmart in Stratford, Ontario. .. Bieber and his crew strolled around the store, shining spotlights in the eyes of little girls, according to one irate shopper’s Facebook post.
- Pop When Princess Rhianna became hungry during a recent performance, she acted like the rest of us. She was seen in a Walmart getting some snacks. She also crossed the parking lot to the McDonald’s on the other side of the street. She also made a charity gift during her shopping expedition.
- Victoria Beckham’s favorite scent seems to be Vilhelm Parfumerie’s Room Service. On Instagram, she characterized the scent as “really lovely.” Mrs. Beckham’s favorite scent was created to capture Hollywood beauty in a bottle, according to its designers.
- I’m not sure what my bottle’s name is, but they’re all in the shape of a star, and mine is red with music notes on it, according to Elle Australia. It has a wonderful scent. Westside, from Bond No. 9, turned proven to be the scent in question. A bottle costs between $230 and 330 dollars right now.
Startling Facts About the Economy.
- According to energy researcher Daniel Yergin, America’s energy production has grown faster than any other nation in the world since 2008.
- U.S. Median Income Lowest Since 1995, and “Ferrari Sales Surge to Record Highs,” two news headlines released on the same day in September neatly summed up the U.S. economy.
- ConvergEx Group claims that “In the first place, just 58 percent of us are saving for retirement. Sixty percent of those surveyed had less than $25,000 in savings. Thirty percent of people have less than a year’s worth of experience “”I’ll give you $1,000.”
- Apple’s shares dropped $34.9 billion in market capitalization on December 5, 2012. 417 of the S&P 500’s components had a combined market worth of less than $35 billion on that day, according to CNBC’s Carl Quintanilla.
- According to economist Glen Weyl, “by 2005, 1/3 of Harvard graduates who pursued finance employment in the early 1990s were making over $1 million a year.”